Putting it all Together
Process Orchestration combines and coordinates the execution of tasks. Orchestrating automations enables an organization to efficiently sequence events, eliminate redundancies, and enact system-wide, standardized policies.
Orchestration acts as a governing body and can help identify new opportunities for increased efficiency.
Business Process Workflow Automation involves employing technology to perform tasks without the need for human intervention. Automation relieves workers from performing routine manual tasks. Businesses can use automation to execute unattended tasks such as:
- Routing an application to senior management for approval
- Compiling email addresses from a self-service account opening app into a marketing database
- Transferring customer information from a CRM into a final contract
- Sending a white paper after a customer submits an online form
- Provisioning virtual servers as traffic and usage increases
Working hand in hand, process orchestration and automation can enable your organization to realize significant benefits, including more tightly regulated processes, increased agility, and cost savings.
Business Applications for Process Orchestration:
- New Account Opening/Customer Onboarding
- IT Support and Onboarding
- Tech Support
- Accounting and Finance
- Invoice Processing
- Remittance Processing
- HR Support and Onboarding
- Mail Room Automation
- Claims Processing
- Mortgage Origination and Servicing